A full night’s sleep is essential to our health and well-being. These healthy Habits from Real Simple could really help.
- Have a consistent sleep schedule
- Get at least 30 minutes of sunlight
- Unplug before bed
- Have a comfortable bed
- Daily morning exercise
- No afternoon naps
- Don’t watch the clock
- No coffee or alcohol before bed
- Use white noise to help you sleep
- Keep your bedroom cool
- Take a wrm bath or shower
- Dont stay in bed if you cannot sleep
Read more here:
Let us know what you think and what works for you in the comments.
Ms. Jenn Landers | Patient Advocate Alliance LLC Edited by Dr. Justin Groode