Pandemics are stressful. Fear and anxiety can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions. The CDC just published some helpful tips for dealing with it.
Stress during an infectious disease outbreak can sometimes cause the following:
- Fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones, your financial situation or job, or loss of support services you rely on.
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns.
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating.
- Worsening of chronic health problems.
- Worsening of mental health conditions.
- Increased use of alcohol or drugs.
Ms. Jenn Landers | Patient Advocate Alliance LLC Edited by Dr. Justin Groode
Take a look at our Covid-Page for a volume of fact-checked authoritative information about Covid-19.
Have a peak at our ultra-thin, water-resistant, and durable Wallet-Medication-Cards.