Have some fun being creative while protecting yourself.
- Make sure you strike a balance between breathability and filtration.
- Use a material that is safe – the CDC recommends 100% cotton fabric.
- You want your mask to fit snugly from above your nose to below your chin.
- You can add an inner pocket or pouch to place a coffee filter for extra protection.
- Any mask is better than no mask.
Jenn Landers | Patient Advocate Alliance LLC Edited by Dr. Justin Groode
Take a look at our Covid-Page for a volume of fact-checked authoritative information about Covid-19.
Have a peak at our ultra-thin, water-resistant, and durable Wallet-Medication-Cards.