- Enroll on Time.
- Choose the Right Plan.
- Enroll in Cost-Saving Programs.
- Sign up for a Medi-Gap.
- Coordinate Benefits.
- Talk to Your Doctor about your health issues and Keep a Health Care Journal.
- Use Medicare’s Preventative Care Visits.
- Check Every Once in a While for Changes in Your Plan.
- Guard your health Information.
- Familiarize Yourself with Your Resources.
Click here to read more on these tips from Medicare Interactive.
Ms. Jenn Landers | Patient Advocate Alliance LLC Edited by Dr. Justin Groode
Take a look at our Covid-Page for a volume of fact-checked authoritative information about Covid-19.
Have a peak at our ultra-thin, water-resistant, and durable Wallet-Medication-Cards.